Introducing Ourselves!

Hi, we are the writers of  "The Luna Blog". This blog is purely an informal blog where we share random stuff from our lives, and photographs from Pakistan. It could range from anything to what I'm reading this week to what I ate.

We will post every day of the week. Most of the posts will almost always be photograph related and the other posts will be my ramblings and interaction.

We will also use this blog to publish additional material unsuitable for our main blog. Shameless plug coming up... in three, two, one: chardasuuraj.com is our main blog where we post five days a week. Check it out!

Now, I think I should introduce the titular character of our blog:
The Titular Luna
This is our lovely Maine Coon 'Luna', our pride and joy, the baby of our family. We named this blog in her honour. 

Comments

Post a Comment